Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's FOUR

OMG. I do not feel as sleepy yet... More of HUNGRY.
I don't get it... I get hungry these days... haha

Anyway. Went to the library to return the DVD.
Then went back home for a while and met Fatimah.
Went to Manifestasi 2008 by TPJC with Tarmizi, sueryana and hafidz.
Overall, TP's Pentas is much more better.
Anyway, came back home at around 11. Then... Ibu called, she was at changi with baba and busu.
And then I asked for Kuay Teow Goreng, Lol And it came.
Only that, when it came, Ibu asked if we wanted to follow to bowling.
So I brought the kuay teow along with me, which reminds me! The fork is still inside my bag and I have yet to take it out... haha. EWw..
Anyway...
Went to downtown's orchid bowl and it was full! there were like 55 people on the waiting list! What the?!
In the end, we went to the skimpy marina square and I hate it, Should have played pool instead lah. But anyways, we had fun... haha.
Doinks.

So that is why I am not asleep yet
Decided to blog cos, I am afraid I won't have the time later cos we are going shopping!
Oh... Zalillah has a new nickname. ONG, derived from the word ALONG. HAhaa. And me? ONG number 2. :DD LAme lah. Haha. ONG not following to VIVO tomorrow. Boring.... She has her own plans. VIVO anyone? haha.

HotTot

No comments: