Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hello peeps :D

Whoo... What a day...
Basically, I went to Nenek's house today...
Since it was kak wiwik's (my cousin) off day...

We had dvd marathon... Awake (Hayden christiansen -or how do you spell his name- and Jessica Alba) The Orphanage (in spanish -Orfanato) and P.s I love you. I shed tears watching all three movies! What ther. But I must say, each one of them had good plots. And I have a new tagline. Ta-ke-la-pa-di. Lols. Got that from Orfanato. The main cast said that word a few times and it sounds so damn funny! It means 'knock on the wall'. So... Takelapadi!

I ate a lot! I think I ate 5 bowls of rice...
4 slices of pizza and a lot of chicken wings... Lol.
What ther!

I think I should stay at nenek's house if I wanna gain more weight faster...
Though I must say, it is unhealthy to gain weight by that diet.

Anyways.
I am still currently thinking about my projects... due next week...
Pfft. What ther! who ther! mother! (As what Ziza would say)

I am tired but I wanna do my research. For which project? I'm not so sure.
:I I'm tired though... Really.

Nitey nites~!!

No comments: