Sunday, May 11, 2008

our Mother's Day celebration...

Ironically, Mother's day was fully paid by the Mother's themselves. I must say, it was quite a 'filling' dinner. First went to Mr Teh Tarik's at Geylang... But before that, went to David's to buy some cd's. Saw Alias Kadir... he had a chat with Ayah... While we figured out which Movie to buy. We bought 'Dunia Baru' and 'Duyung' at last. Ok so we went to MTT to meet Mama and Aiyee and the others... Aiyee bought a cake, luckily a small one. Cos basically everyone was quite full after dinner. Lols. Most of us out of the 12 people had fish and chips and chicken chop. I had Milo Dinosaur, a bottle of Mineral water, and Fish and chips. :I Half of the cake was consumed by the half of us... Excluding me. I don't really eat cakes, just so you know.

Not enough? We went to T2 after that. The lighting, I must comment, was interesting! Wish I could elaborate more. Hehs, But so far, T2 and Marina Square has very interesting Lighting Design. So we went to the viewing deck. Just to look at the planes. WTT. Lol, And my stomach went upset. :( I had to go to the toilet, which I literally RAN to... with arina. Lols. Just to find out that cleaning was in progress. And it was the only toi2 at that level that is near. Lols. So had to go to level 1 and ease myself. Ahhh... The lighting inside the toi2 also nice lah. Haha. Anyway... While on the way to the carpark, saw this oh-so-cute guy which looks like Hady Mirza! But way much better! haha. He was like having a stomach ache lols. Cos he was rubbing his stomach and asking his brother to accompany him to the toi2. :I We fell into the same situation huh?

Then went to Tang., The Coffeeshop opposite Simpang Bedok Market. And we had supper. And there was this flying cockroach which flew onto ayah's back which made me and nina Jumped of shock! Lol. I think, we caught the other patron's attention. But who cares?! Its a flying Cockroach!!! And nenek told me something but we cousins and relatives found it... well... kinda funny.

(in malay)
Nenek:Look at your palm. The inverted V and the line, when connected with an imaginary line makes an M. What does that M means?
Me: Huh? Really? uhhh... I dunno...
Nenek: Manusia M----- (I couldn't hear properly)
I turned to nina and asked... 'What? Musibat?'
Nina: No lah... Muslimah...
Me: Really? What was it again Nek? Muslimah? No link!
Nenek: Manusia Mesti MATI lah...

Musibat kau! Muslimah habis... haha.... Paisey2...

Now. My movie marathon has started! :D
GTG Watch!

P/s. Wtt are you guys talking about now? If there is any dissensions with me, come and confront me lah! Don't keep it to yourself and leave us hanging on breakable threads!

No comments: