Sunday, May 25, 2008

Oh and one more thing

Farah. I never thought it was your fault.
I do see it as my fault, too, actually.
You are hardworking farah. We all know that.
But i just hope that you wouldn't put your efforts into the wrong direction.

Sarah. I am not blaming you solely too. Like I mentioned earlier, It is my fault too.
I will be better. I hope it wouldn't be my hand which is the only one clapping.

Ziza. I am tired of these conflict thing and bitching about each other in the blog. Actually, I don't realize that I am bitching. I wasn't even intending to bitch. I just felt that she was talking about me. And I could not keep mum. I had to say something. I am in debt to you, to your family. You guys are good to me and I shall remember that. I will return your good deeds in future, though I know it is sincere. I have thought of you and your family as my own already. Without you, I can't think properly, how? haha. I'm learning to stand on my own feet now. Like told you, I look up to you. I thank you for all the things we have done together and I hope our 'sisterhood' lasts till our last breath. Love you loads.

Everything happens for a reason.
And this happened for good.

No comments: