Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lol.

Today, went to school in the morning and ziza was late. Lol! Came into the LT with her specs... Lol. Haha... And her face was like 'The baru Bangun Tidur Type" haha. Then went to her house to discuss about our report. Her mom's ikan pari was so nice lah can? haha. And then, met the rest of the family at Arnold's for dinner. :D

So funny man today... I don't know how to describe today in short. Maybe, gerek and sempoi should be the word... but. I dunno. Im tired and I am sleepy. So is ziza. How? Tembak uh.

So. Watched something on art's central. Female body builders. Like kedi but they are women indeed! aiyosh. I don't want to become like them uh. Selisih!

But serious seyy... Just now... Ziza's mom was so funny... haha... there was one part. Her mom was talking about the cinema membership at dntn east.

Ziza: huh?4 tiket for 6 dollars?
Ziza's mom: tu bapak kau punyer! one ticket 6 dollars lah, applicable for 4 tickets!
(Well it was something like this, i can't remember. STML mah)

But the part when I heard bapak, I choked on the lada padi! omg... haha.
I was like 'mampos!' I blurted the word which i did not mean to... But I couldnt take it... haha I had to... Sorry2

Yay. So now If my mom follow me on Sunday, I will not feel so obliged to go... haha... I so hope my mom would come along... Like seriously.

No comments: