Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I shall take this opportunity to blog!

It was a LONG day, even though it was only 5 and a half hours. Went to Bedok library with ziza to meet Sarah and Farah. Me and Ziza had the Old Chang kee's we bought at Whitesand's before going to Bedok, in our bags. So that was my breakfast. But I ate it only after lunch, which was a McChicken burger from Mac. So, it wasn't my breakfast. It was meant to be... but it ended up as my desert. Lols. So we tried to do our work inside McDonalds. It wasn't a conducive place to do your work at all! I mean, there are a lot of secondary school 'Kids' loitering... Budak2 tak ada hala tujuan... And they were making so much noise. -.-" come on la, you guys are sitting next to each other! no need to shout... This is not a school canteen you know~

So anyway, A blunder occurred leaving my group and Harith to some sort of quarrel? No... Not quarrel... it's just a misunderstanding. But we apologized to each other at the end.

Lesson learnt; Always have another friend who is not of your click to keep you up with updates... Lol. Just In Case. And do not depend solely on your lecturer.

I really am tired... I feel like falling to sleep now. But I can't cos I got WORK to do! I wonder if I'll have to sleep over at Ziza's again, today... Hmmz... Mcm nak jer! haha kentut!

No comments: