Thursday, May 08, 2008

=D S-ho Ecstatic!

I talked a lot today... =D That's for s-hure! First was public speaking. :D Had 'tuition' with Evelyn after class. Farah, Azizah, Sherina and I, the four of us... Lol. I must say, we learnt quite a lot. Tomorrow I will have to read this chart to the class with ziza... Farah and sherina would have to too...

So second was during break time, where Ziza and I (Ok, it was me who had been doing most of the talking... but its ok) met some 'people' to talk business with. Lol. And then talked to my group members and actually had our dissensions sought out... And then talked with some other 'people' again for important business! (Sorry these matters can't be disclosed online to the world because it's a secret...)

I got my confidence, but not that fully... I still need to build it up. :D I can now think. Think like, critically. lols. I can't put my emotions into words. Its some kind of a relieve actually... Ah... I so love today! That's all I can say.

And I got my bag :D At last!!! mom bought it for me actually... I have no time to shop!!! Did not like it at first. But I'm trying to like it. Lols. Tomorrow we're going to URA! maybe... I think so. At least. And Where is my Laptop??!! I think it will come, the latest... by next Friday. What the! I think so lah... I don't know for sure...

Can I tell Evelyn I forgot to bring my draft tomorrow? lalala....

NAh I shan't. Eventually I would still have to do it sometime... So why not do it now? But I am hungry... :( Shall go eat first ok! :D

No comments: