Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Supper

Well it wasn't the last supper but...
It was disastrous

First we went to drive 6 to go to shop and save... Shopped a bit and then we went to the 24hr Coffeeshop just to find that the western food stall was closed! what ther!!! Then we went to the other coffeeshop and also, the western was also closed! Pfft... so much for their 24HRs. Then went to Tampines. Rasa 21 was also closed! Dang... Whats wrong with the 24 hrs coffeeshops I go to tonight? Lol. At last, we at at Sholihin's... I had 1 prata kosong and 1 prata telur. Yet... I was still hungry... So what did I had? Fried chicken and French Fries... The Fried chicken wings were like... The last! OMG. They were actually closing... Yet, I think luck was on our side... Or should I say, MY side... that we could have our supper.

Why we did not go to Simpang Bedok? Well. Cos it was like 12.20 when my parents and other siblings got back from baba's house. Furthermore, Ayah is like working at 7 am tmr... So... Too bad uh! Haha... Watertank.

No comments: