Sunday, May 04, 2008

Lets get it over and done with

Currently finding a song that would be suitable for ziza's and my speech. Lol. I need to find a six minute minus1. Where to find? Haha.

Anyway, did not manage to shop for presentation clothes... Had a lot of invitations this weekend. -.-" But nevermind. Planning to wear my Topshop wrench coat/long jacket. Not really sure what to wear inside though. Maybe gonna stick with wearing a shirt cos maybe its gonna be warm tomorrow... That jacket is quite heavy and heaty (you can't find this word in the dictionary okay!). But anyways, we plan, only He decides. :D

My nose is currently itchy... I think its because of the nose pack. My skin is sensitive today. Ziza would know the reason why, and I go and wear that nose pack without realizing my skin is over-sensitive today. And now, it hurts!! Darn.

I hope my tongue does not split or go numb during tomorrow's presentation. If in primary and secondary school, it is called Oral exam, in Poly, its called Presentation. Lols. Can't wait for Public Speaking to End!!! I need some practical mann!!!

I wanna draw... I wanna do howard brandston again... haha... Can???

I can never be satisfied.

No comments: