Wednesday, May 28, 2008

hello world :D

I keep forgetting the day. Dang.
So what day was it yesterday??
Tuesday? Right...

So Tuesday. It was planned as a day for us to do our project at school. By me using us, you might have guessed who. Of course its Ziza and I, Lols. But our plan was crushed - not really actually. It was crushed because the library was so noisy, nd I couldn't get my laptop configured for internet cos it was elections and the cyber center did not aloow configuration. What the! So, eventually... Ziza said, "You wanna do this at my house instead?" Okay. So we did. But here comes the part where the crushed plan did not become so crushed after all... When we were supposed to do our project, we went to Changi Airport instead! Haha. What the! Ziza's parents picked us up and off we go to pick Abang Hakeem up. But we had our lunch at the T2 staff canteen and then uhh... Ice Cream at Swensen's? Had loads of fun basically. Haha. Talked a lot too... And a handful of discounts... Anyway... Went back to Zizy's house to do our project, and when I waited for sarah's file and the Photoshop CS3 to install, it was already like 10 plus? And I ended up sleeping at Ziza's place. Slept late actually last night. I think we slept at 12 plus? Then we thought of continuing our project at 6.30 AM. But we procrastinated all the way to 9! hahhaha... What the!

So, Today. We had breakfast, nasi goreng. OMG. It was damn nice. Haha, But duh, all nasi goreng-s are nice to me! But still, its nice. Then, I got new adik angkat can? Limee's her name. Haha, Sho cute lah, Zizy called her 'Fat-timah'. OMG.. Zizy so jahat, Haha. But Limee's cute. She gave me a letter but I think I left it at zizy's house. I THINK. So... Continued work and had lunch, then project again... until 5. I went home, got ready to go to the class chalet... Dragged my feet. And there we were, at the chalet. It was only fun cos I had zizy with me, Sue, Hajs (hehe) and shahirah. The guys were fun too... Oh then it was 9 and we had to go. Ziza however, wanted to wait for her uncle (Daddy). So we strolled around E!hub and Who did we see??? Irshaad's parents! What ther. But we did not say hi. Lol. Bukan sombong. Tapi malu! hahah. Okay stoppit. Then Uncle Daddy (Shall I call him that?) sent me home first... before - I don't know where they go. But still. He gave us another tour guide when he reached the loading/unloading carpark of my flat.

I had so much fun these holidays... And Damn I AM TIRED!!! Luckily for me, I have no plans tomorrow! I shall just sit at home and watch my dvd... And pray that my mom doesn't ask me to accompany her anywhere. Cos seriously I AM TIRED! And later, my family is going out for supper. PFFTT... Supper... I eat a lot huh... But still, I do not get fat! This is so.... Nvm. Metabolisms... What can I say?? hahhaa.... Just thank God for whatever He presents. :D

Okay now, I wanna bloghop and hope Ziza goes online.

Oh! One more thing. Hajar told me something at the chalet room just now. I think she told me to die. Haha. Then Ziza was like, "So mira, before anything happens, I shall apologize for everything that I do... " Then we were like holding hands and hugging...(ok that sounds wrong but You know what I mean) Then I was like on the verge of crying!!! I felt tears in my eyes but I managed to hold them back. Like in my mind, I was thinking, What if this was to happen? That I would die soon?? Then I won't get to see Ziza? Then it is the end? More questions ran through my mind but I shook them off. Thanks uh Hajs. Haha. I think I am getting too attached to Ziza and her family (parents especially). Don't really know if its good or bad (Ziza, I know you are gonna ask this - So bagus ke tak tu?), but I can say I love them. (Ziza will say -Ikhlas ke tak ni?) Haha. I got everything sorted out you know. Thanks Ziza :D My one and only babe. (And now theres Limee) But I shall give another name for Limee. Lol.

No comments: