Friday, April 18, 2008

A Home-made Battle Of The Fans!

(Amyra and Zizyzieza) and (Taufik Batisah and Hady Mirza) seems synonym to each other.
I keep defending Taufik and Zizy keeps defending Hady.
Kerje giler/bodoh/biol/whatever-you-name-it kan.
Haha.
I don't know how it would benefit us but anyways...
It's just for laughs.

I'm currently waiting for something to happen. I am like so bored now. :(
So many things to do in real life but I have no MOOD cos I am sick.
My backache is getting worse and I'm starting to have sore throat.
Damn.

You know what? I got a very weird thought today.
Lol, This happened when I watching tv.
I thought, What if 3 robbers broke into my house now which consists of me & my grandmother?
And worst, they are robbing me at knife point! (All thanks to the crimewatch ad on channel 5! *Rolls eyes*) Well this is what happens when you watch too much tv, Haha.

So what would I do?
1. I will call the police cos the house phone was with me.
2. I will go out to the hall where the 2 robbers would be attacking my grandmother and another would already be in my mom's room, searching for the loot, and kick their asses from behind (haha) and hit their head with the heavy remote control in my hand.
I am inside the studyroom at the time and they prolly won't see me if i don't move.

Then I thought, what if I wasn't strong enough to fight the three of them and one of them stabbed me with the knife he was holding?

3.They would prolly run out after stabbing me in the stomach. They always do that.
4.I have to make sure my grandmother is okay.
5.If I die in my house, I have to remember to say the 2kalimah syahadat.
6.Then I would prolly see my grandmother crying.
7.& if I die, I die. I am more than willing to accept the fact.

8.But what if I did not die cos the stab wasn't fatal?
9.Then I'd go to the hospital cos by the time, the police have arrived. (OR at least I hope so)
10.My parents, especially my mom and my aunty would be crying to see me in that state.
11.Maybe after that, my besties would be with me, for a visit. Making lame but funny jokes haha... OMG. I can imagine, when you have the pain in the stomach or at least in that area from a stab of the knife, and you'll feel more pain when you laugh. Maybe they'd cry too. But I know sarah will, I don't know about Zizy. She seems to be the 'stronger' kind of person. haha.
12.But maybe that someone would also be there... Maybe a tear would escape from his eyes. Maybe I'd cry with him. Lol. I can't see guys cry.
13.Maybe I'd get better, Maybe I won't.

But if I die, I would be more than willing to. If I have to go, I'd have to go.

So, Allah-guide-me lesson number three? Accept the facts and Believe in Allah.
In malay, that would be Redha dan Yakin kepada kehendaknya.

I would rather die then live in a world full of deception.
But I would live to be with the people who'd love me as I am.

Chey...

So. That was what I've been thinking about all day. Death.

No comments: