Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ayat-Ayat cinta

This is a very good movie. I recommend all Muslims to watch especially women. The title maybe boring but the storyline isn't. I want you guys to watch it therefore I shall refrain from telling you guys the storyline. All I can tell you is that this story made me cry three times or more. Lol. It also made me say 'SubhanAllah, Allahu Akhbar'. It is really a great movie. Praises to the people behind the scene, the director and the author of the book. Credit also goes to the actors and actresses whom without their talent, the movie would not be as powerful as it is. Shukran.

But I have to mention one thing. I give a standing ovation, a salute, my respect to the character Aisyah in the movie for being such an amazing woman. To have another woman, older than her, of a different religion and belief, to kiss her hand. That, is the respect every woman, or at least, I, dream to gain.

Note: This movie can be downloaded from Youtube. Just search Ayat ayat cinta 1.

No comments: