Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Heavy-metal-head-bangin' headache!

God. I was at the interchange already when disaster struck...
Saw Irshaad at the front but as i waited for the bus at the back, My head started spinning like hell.
I felt like fainting on the spot. But I tried my best to endure. The weather is like damn humid and hot in the early morning. Maybe that was the cause of my headache. Also I did not get enough sleep and water. So welcome back Hypertension!

I'm gonna head down to singhealth later. God I hate the queue. :I But nvm. I need the mc. And the medicine of course. Gonna ask the doc to prescribe me some Hypertension pills. :I

And today is atuk's birthday. Gonna head down to either marine parade or Zalillah's house later at night. If i get better, I might go. If not, I shan't. But it won't look good. Tmr is a holiday. And its not like every day the family gets together. :)

KK. blog again later.

No comments: