Monday, April 14, 2008

Hey I am back :D

Haha. From where? I don't know.

Anyway. Today seems to be one of my Happy day. I don't know why. But I just feel happy. Lol.

Anyway. Had a meeting in the morning and I look forward to the orientation. Can't wait to see the Freshies. :DD Can't wait to do work. Lol. Can't wait to be held responsible once again for my actions. Can't wait to sing in class? Can't wait for the meeting with Swee's ex-boss for our competition... lol. Can't wait to lead another one month of a hectic life, and then wish that time would fly faster for my holidays. lol. Can't wait to make a lot of noise in school. Can't wait to meet new people and new friends. Can't wait to meet sec sch friends who are joining the TP Pham-ily. Lol. Basically, I can't wait for the 21st of April. :D

Ouh and there is that meeting with the director. Hope I do not sleep. :D

No comments: