Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The sense of...

I feel... contented. I'll never regret agreeing to join the Howard Brandston Competition... I do not regret giving in to my friends' persuasion. God gave me a choice, A very rare chance, One meaningful teaching. And I shall not regret this, even if it would have cost me my life.

I am very thankful, really. To actually be given a chance to see the true colors of the people whom I've been spending most of my life with, whom may be one of the factors of my decisions, my future, My Life. Anyway I shall not continue blabbering about vague stuffs that only 'I' know.

Long story short, Thank you Oh Khudayah,

So. I slept over again at Zizy's house. Haha! This time, we only slept for 2 hrs. Because we had to finish our presentation board. (I shall swear not to do last minute work! Ever Again!!!) But before that, we had a long, tiring day...

1. Meeting with Swee... At 8. AM!
2. Impromptu speech, Public Speaking class. My topic? If I could have a date with a star, it would be... (Taufik Batisah!)
3. Started working with preparation for presentation board with Swee's ex-boss.
4. All the way until 6, when we had our presentation.
5. To Zizy's Granny's house...
6. My home to take clothes...
7. Zizy's house and do the board...

We started doing the board at 12 plus i think. We couldn't help it so we took a nap at ard two. The plan was to wake up at 2.30 but we overslept till 4. What the! Then we continued doing it until ard 7.30...
Lol. So damn tired lah... haha. after giving Swee the board, there was some sense of EASE. Dots.
We headed to istanbul where we had the 'most expensive' breakfast. :I lol. Then I went home.
Slept for like 3 hrs or so... Then went out again. Lol. Sempat.
Lucky for me and zizy, there were no classes today. PHEW!

So basically, Howard Brandston is over! I shall just find the time to redraw some of the pics for my portfolio. :D

I killed two birds with one stone in this competition. One, PORTFOLIO up! Two, I gained MY parents' and ZIZY's parents' trust!! Wow. I like the second part. :DD I really, really do. I think I wanna sleep. I'll do my work later at night or something. I really cant take it. Most probably, I'd take mc tmr? hahahha.... CAn III???? Can I???? omg. Then I would need to have a reason rite... I can't have an mc when I am not sick. Lol. Anyway... I shall take a nap now. Toodles.

Sarah, Thanks for being there when we needed you. All your deeds are appreciated. :D
Zizy, I look forward to the other days with you... since I'm gonna be stuck with you for ABOUT another 2 yrs in school... :D haha. I am sure two years with you is gonna be short. But We'll make it as LONG as we can okay! haha.

No comments: