Tuesday, April 08, 2008

How to be a better person.

First and foremost. I have to stop forgetting my plans!
Like seriously. I am so forgetful... I think I'll need to take HiQ+, you know, those things the kids take. Lol.

Anyway, here's what I have in mind.

1. Do not be so Forgetful.
2. Guys, Love, BGR... Put them Aside.
-Like what my father would say, they won't bring us anywhere, except Doom. We
were created as a pair. Just leave Love to Allah.
3. Fight the devil in me.
-Insya'Allah, If I can fight my nafsu, I'll make it. :D
4. Never forget Allah and Never procrastinate when it comes to praying!
5. Gain Knowledge. This Is Very Important.
6. But after gaining knowledge, apply it and
you'll become powerful and respected.
7. Never ever Give up and always do things your best. Don't ever do things half-heartedly.
They would just be a waste of time and energy.
8. Improve yourself. Do not be afraid to make mistakes and be thick-skinned a bit :D
Being thick-skinned, it is the formula for success. Trust me. Even by asking for notes, you are already being thick-skinned. Especially when you call your friend in the middle of the night to ask some math questions, you are already being thick-skinned... Right Zima? haha...

9. Think Logically, Think Far. Do not follow blindly. People ask you to eat shit, don't eat! Look at it first and ask yourself questions... haha... Like, Is this my shit? Does it look like food? Is it nutritious? Haha. Of course you know Shit is not nutritious at all. So don't eat it. Lol. This is just an example ok. This example is for those Lurus Bendols yang patut kena smack dengan
aku.


These are just some formulas or shall I say tips that I have. No matter what. The best thing is to follow the path of Allah S.W.T and do not misinterpret the Al-Quran. The Al-Quran, is the most amazing textbook, history book, story book, guide, encyclopedia or what have you... All guides to the answers are in the Qur'an. It's up to you to read it and think about it. It's about the path you take, the choice you make. :D Good luck! :D

No comments: