Monday, April 07, 2008

So...

Ziza's gone to P.D. And I am here... damn bored. :( Finished changing her blog. Hope she likes it. Of course I haven't really finished. Some minor changes has to be made. So, guess what I did after that? I went to search for a NEW suitable blog skin for my own. Well now that I have started to change my fonts. I think I shall just use the current one for now, still... And just add in a few new stuffs like animations or what not... But what kind of animations? haha... Don't tell me snowflakes-like animation which falls down from the top of my screen. :I so Cliche. I shall just go look and find inspiration from the blog skins available. Unfortunately, there are millions of them to browse through... I spent 3 hrs in front of this bloody screen just to find nothing! :o Takper Myra, sabar tu separuh dari Iman. :D wow... Looking at the glass half full huh. nyeh nyeh... Not going out today actually... Well, planned to but I don't know... Mcm malas gitu lho...
Haha... Shall I tell you guys about what happened in the morning? It was very funny, I did not tell Ziza the full story though. So this means that the first one who reads this post gets the first hand information. Haha. Ok here it goes.

The fatigue from yesterday was unbearable! It was damn difficult for me to wake up... And Ziza called. She wanted to pass me her sketch book. We had already talked about it yesterday night. Lols. The funny part came when she called and my neighbor's kid picked up the phone. I think. Cos he was the one who woke me up to pass me the phone. The funny part was that, I was in the middle of a dream when she called. And in that dream, there was an issue of me having some business dealings with a diary farmer. I don't know how it ended up like that. So you know when you are dreaming, reality can sometimes mix into your dreams somehow. Haha. So it happened to me just now. In my dream, my 'secretary' (chey...) told me I had a call from the diary farmer. In real life, it was that kid. When the kid left the phone on my bed (subconsciously I realized this, somehow), I fell to sleep again. This time with no interruptions from the real world. But there's this voice of the 'secretary' which was shouting and damn it was irritating. She was saying 'Amirah telephone!! Amirah! Amirah! TELEPHONE! It's the diary farmer!' So I woke up, startled. Then I heard this funny voice which happened to be ziza. But of cos I am still stunned from the shock. Lol. I did not comprehend to whatever she was 'mumbling' about and just said 'uhh... yah... uhhh... yah....okay'. Then I put down the phone.Still startled. Then I thought to myself, 'Why does that Diary Farmer's voice sound so familiar??'

I looked around and asked myself again, 'Aku mimpi ke ni alam nyata?' It was when I fell off the bed and hit my bum hard, then I realized it was reality. How did I fall? I wanted to go back to sleep and did that back slam thing, but I aimed wrongly. PFFTT! From that time onwards, I was awake. But still a stone. Lol.

So Ziza, I am so sorry you were the Diary Farmer. :P And F.Y.I, the voice of my 'secretary' which was irritating, happens to be my Grandmother's voice. Sorry Nenek. :I Ouh and today happens to be my one of three of my Grandmothers (My father's foster mom) birthday! Happy birthday Nek Salmah! Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki. Amin... Maybe I should ask my parents to visit her. :D Lama dah tak jumpe... Rindu pula.

So that's all folks :D Just keep reading :D Who knows, I might create another post some time soon (As in today) :DD

No comments: