Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Currently Hungry

Finding more inspiration for the lighting competition.
Still finding a name for our team. (Ideas Anyone?)
I don't get it, why every time I go inside the toilet, I will have an urge to think about our group name.
Haha.

Anyway, I am so sorry I can't join you with your adventure but I'll help as much as I can. :I You know who you are. And, what's past is past. You can't turn back time. God presented you a pearl, but you chose the shell. God presented you a seed, you did not want to plant it. I gave you A LOT of chances, but still...
Anyway, as I've said, what's past is past. There's no use wanting to turn back time.
Just learn from your mistakes.

So now, I shall cook. Cos I'm hungry... Unless, one of you readers would like to treat me to a buffet... hahaha.... joking. Ok lame. I know!

No comments: