Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I wonder how many people actually read my blog

Well... I was searching for the most popular blogs in Singapore for a research and found MrBrown and XiaXue. I don't understand how MrBrown got popular... ( MrBrown reminds me of Hashbrowns... Sarah calls them MrBrowns... Mmmm Yum-meh!) I do understand MrBrown's words but... I do not understand how he got popular. Like... He does talk about current affairs and he talks about his life and kids. Maybe there is humor somewhere... But I still don't get it... How did his site become popular??? And then I visited Xiaxue. Uhh... that girl has a weird sense of humor. She sounds funny, but I don't know for sure. Maybe she got popular because of her 'Sex Topics'. I don't know. What is it that is lacking in my blog?? huhhhhhhhh..... I shall try and publicize my blog okay... haha. Ciows.

No comments: