Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I am sick.

Not that sick just yet. And I haven't swallowed any drug. Lol.

Anyway, yesterday, I had 'Allah-guide me' lesson number 2!
Procrastination. :D I procrastinated to do my work. Which was to draw some stuff for the competition. Had to draw 5 drawings. I only rushed during CSI: Miami. Multi-tasked. If it wasn't for my sister, maybe I would have procrastinated again. In the end, I had to sleep at two, once I finished drawing. I had to finish it because Ziza wanted it today at 10, supposedly. But the meeting was canceled because she wasn't feeling well. Neither am I. :(


Is it because of our Great Minds?

Hah. I don't know.Moral of the story? You are just depreciating yourself when you procrastinate. And in the end, you gain nothing.

NOW, My motivation to being a good Muslim is going LOW and that is bad news. I gotta catch some 5-min 'LOVE ALLAH' vid before I go Solat. Need to hype up before meeting God mah... Kalau tak, tak khusyuk. Susah nanti. :)

Whats the name of that Japanese mosquito again? I think I got bitten by it. Haiz, nowadays, there is so many diseases. So people, He is giving us little reminders. Go back to Him before its too late. :D

No comments: