Saturday, April 19, 2008

SICK.

Only Allah s.w.t knows my suffering. I feel so... HELPLESS... I can't even type properly. I think I wore myself out just now. Went to NTUC Fairprice at Whitesands to shop for Nina's birthday celebration tomorrow. Luckily we decided not to hold up a BIG party cos my mom and I are down with the same sickness. Thank GOD!

I don't know what sickness this is. Its not fever... But we have been coughing (Dry cough, mind you!), Sneezing, Aching, and feeling nauseous at the same time. Right now, I want to cough but I am trying not to cos it hurts. A LOT. Been stuffing up myself with lozenges and vicks inhaler. I even asked my mom if I'd get an overdose if I consumed too much of the lozenges. Luckily it wouldn't result to an overdose. I sucked 6 of it already in like 4 hrs. Then I decided to take Robitusins instead. Some other lozenges. Damn. I think I'm gonna throw up. Brb.

Can't throw up. :( I feel like fainting right now. My hypotension is coming back. I seriously am SICK. If I don't update tomorrow, I'm very sorry.

Ziza and Sarah, I am going through what you guys have gone through but I have an additional sickness. Current sickness + Hypotension = Feel Like Dying. Hope I still have strength tomorrow to do the competition stuff. Oh. My family decided to go to vivo instead to celebrate. What the heck... If you guys go out tomorrow and see me in my state like this, I think you'd be shocked. Just now at whitesands, I had to cover up my sick look but my posture did not do justice to me. I still looked sick. I can't stand up straight lah. haha.

Okay I have to stop here. I can't continue. Head is going blank already. After my prayers, I'm gonna rest.

Having Faith and stoning.
Note: I love watching the movie 'Kayangan'.

No comments: